Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome!

So, I am doing this a bit backwards, I have already blogged twice before realizing that I should welcome everyone to my new blog!  I am new to this, so it will be an on-going process and growing experience.  Anyways,  this blog is coming from a single, working mother on motherhood, children, topics regarding children, and a little bit of everything that is going on in my life.  Overall, this will be my confessions from the Secret Society of Motherhood.

My name is Nicole,  I am 25 years old (almost 26), and I have a 5 year old little boy.  I am currently in the process of getting back into school to finish my nursing degree with a minor in Spanish.  I am also beginning the tedious process of enrolling my son ino kindergarten (tears welling up as I type those words). 


My son, Adrian Alexander, is quite the character, extremely energetic and always on the go.  His personality is quirky and off-beat, just like his momma.


 This boy definitely keeps me on my toes!  One of his current favorite things to play is hide-n-go seek and Billy the Exterminator.  Who is this Billy guy you may ask?  Well, it is an exterminator from Louisiana who has a TV show dedicated to his business of catching rascals and vermits =).  This man has quite the get-up as well, very rocker chic I suppose.


 Anyways, Adrian loves chasing around our shih poo Ringo Bingo Dinosaur (yes fully named by Adrian) pretending that he is a poisonous baby black bear.  Luckily Ringo is very welcoming to the ruckous. 



We definitely enjoy the snow, which is perfect on a day like today seeing as we are getting yet another snow storm in the midwest.  We have done a lot of sledding and building of miniature snowmen this season, we even tried out some delicious homemade ice cream with chocolate syrup on top of course!
                                             Adrian and Ringo Bingo Dinosaur frollicking in
                                                        the first snow winter 2010-2011




Anyways, that is a little bit about us, and if you look for a belly-aching good laugh, my life experiences...er blog... will help with that! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment